Comer offers a wide range of C-PVC fittings, covering all your pipe system requirements.
Comer C-PVC Range
C-PVC material is known as chlorinated polyvinyl chloride, a material that contains about 10% more chlorine than normal PVC. Thanks to this modification, C-PVC has a higher resistance to temperatures reaching 80 ºC, C-PVC plastic also has improved chemical resistance against gases and vapours containing chlorine, ozone, acids, etc.
This type of material is particularly suitable for use in chemical applications and micro-electric industries thanks to its high mechanical resistance.
C-PVC is also more self-extinguishing than PVC due to the higher oxygen demand in case of fire.
- High mechanical strength at high temperatures
- Excellent resistance against oxidative reagents
- Possibility of gluing with special C-PVC based glue
- Extremely low thermal conductivity
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- The smooth inner surface does not support biological growth
- C-PVC is self-extinguishing